Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
- As the legend tells, long, long time ago, a bandit lived in the immediate vicinity of the Sherwood Forest, in the county of Nottinghamshire (England). He was not just any outlaw, if not one for more altruistic purposes: stealing from the rich to give to the poor.
- RobynGoods recovers the spirit of justice of that hero and outlaw of medieval English folklore: his name, Robin Hood or Robin of the Woods.
- Recovering that collective conscience and social commitment, similar to the medieval hero, RobynGoods promotes a change of the current system at different scales. We pursue a fairer society for future generations.
- Robynians with our arrows will bring solidarity to every corner of the world!
- Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by our actions (Robin Hood)